Photo Scanning Service Order Form
Scanning your photos to digital format helps to preserve your memories for generations. Picture this: your old pictures are in danger of fading away, being forgotten, or being lost or damaged in a natural disaster. After we’ve scanned your images, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that your photos are safeguarded and saved digitally for a lifetime.
- Complete the order form to begin your photo scanning order.
- We will ship you the appropriately sized box. Load the box with your photos to be scanned, and ship it back to us using the pre-paid return order label included in your box.
- If you don’t have the exact amount of photos, no worries! If you have less photos than the amount specified for each box, we recommend ordering one box size down. If you send in more items than your box includes we will invoice you for the extra photos once we check your order at our processing facility.
- We will scan and digitize your photos, and the final product will be delivered in the requested format (digital download link, thumb drives or DVDs).
- Your photos are returned to you in the original photo bag you placed them in, repacked in the photo scanning box and shipped back to you.
HAVE ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS? VISIT OUR FAQ PAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Didlake Photo Imaging Scanning Service Features
Scanned by Hand
Our products are carefully handled by our trained scanning experts using the latest technology. All of our scanning is done in house within our highly secured facility.
Multiple Storage Options
Choose the storage option that works best for you! Opt to download your digital prints with our secure cloud storage, or have a DVD or thumb drive delivered to you.
We can digitize any size picture. From wallets to 8”x10”s, every scan produces high-quality images in 600 DPI.
The Didlake Difference
When you scan with Didlake Photo Imaging, you make a difference. We provide people with disabilities enriching employment opportunities that integrate them into the workforce and our communities.